LibRCG is a C library, which offers common utilities. Among others, this library provides:
- Functions to read data from the standard input, to sort data, etc;
- Functions to manipulate strings;
- Linear programming algorithms (simplex and simplex dual);
- Data structures such as list, and functions to manage them;
- Finite maps data structures (balanced binary search trees and hash maps);
- An iterator.
LibRCG, a C library
Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Rui Carlos Gonçalves
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.