LibRCG is a C library. Among others, this library provides:
- Functions to read data from the standard input, to sort data, etc;
- Functions to manipulate strings;
- Linear programming algorithms (simplex and simplex dual);
- Data structures such as list and similars, and functions to manage them;
- Finite maps data structures (balanced binary search tree and hash maps);
- An iterator.
The documentation is available online here.
- 3.0 (2012-07-11):
- Documentation translated to english;
- Bugs fixed;
- Minor changes to the API.
- 2.1.2 (2009-02-07):
- Fixed errors in documentation;
simplex): do not print matrix if output file is
- 2.1.1 (2008-04-20):
- Documentation revised.